NOTE: This is not a competition between songs. All songs will be reviewed by our industry leader panel on its own merit for the Weekly Song Recognition Program. Songs only need to be submitted once.
What you get:
- Each weekly winner will have their song featured on the next live Josie Show after their win (Josie Show is heard globally to a huge audience and also aired on iHeartRadio, Spotify, iTunes, and more) *Note: on location shows excluded
- Each weekly winner will have one feature on Country Blast Radio (station will select date/time of feature)
- Each weekly winner will be listed on the JMA website (heavy traffic website). Weekly selections will remain on the website until that season's JMA Events have concluded.
- Each weekly winner will receive a certificate for their achievement to display or use in their portfolio
- Winning songs will automatically go into review for the Song of the Year category at the 2022 Josie Music Awards (Note: Song of the Year category awards the songwriters only). Being entered for a review does not mean a nomination is guaranteed. This will be the decision of the judging panel during the 2022 review period, Any songs submitted for this recognition after April 30th, will be up for review for the following JMA season as JMA submissions close every April 30th.
- Songs that have already won a JMA in the categories of Song of the Year and/or Single of the Year are not eligible for this Weekly Song Recognition Program.